- I care about helping you find the right debt solution for your situation. Together we will review your situation, your future goals, and all the debt options available to you and your situation. We will compare all options and how they measure up so that you can make the right plan to deal with your past to work toward your future.
- My education is in finance and accounting which provides me the knowledge to advise individuals with regard to their money matters.
- I have an Economic & Accounting degree from Wilfrid Laurie University
- I am a Chartered Professional Accountant and Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
- I am a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP)
- I am a government (LIT).
- I have over 12 years of experience in the personal debt management and restructuring industry. I have focused solely on helping individuals deal with their debts and work to rebuild to work toward their fresh financial start. Over these 12 years, I have been involved in helping over 20,000 people.
- I have the power to act. Only a person licensed by the government has the power to file a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy to stop garnishments, collection calls, and collection letters.
- There is no cost to talk to me or meet with me. There is no cost to start a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy. A trustee’s fees are paid as part of the process. The government allocates part of the funds paid into a consumer proposal or a personal bankruptcy to be paid to us, this is called a tariff. It is important to understand that you should not have to pay for someone to review your situation, explain your options or help you make a plan to deal with your debts.
If you feel that you would like someone to look over your debts and help you decide if a bankruptcy or consumer proposal might help you, I can be found in either my Kitchener or Stratford office. You can call me at 519-747-0660 or e-mail me. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.